Position yourself for success.
You’ve got big plans: a career, graduate study, or professional school. Rutgers Career Services
can guide you. This is one of the largest collegiate career services operations in the country, with counselors who know how to get you noticed. Choosing the best major for your career goals. Polishing a résumé that stands out in the stack. Practicing for the big interview with your dream-job employer. We can help.
Any college can connect you to an online job-search database; Rutgers teaches you job-search savvy
you’ll take with you for a lifetime.
Turn to Rutgers Career Services for:
- a comprehensive career-planning web site
- career compatibility evaluations
- individualized career counseling, including drop-in sessions
- guidance on resumés, cover letters, personal statements
- dozens of career fairs and career days each year
- student resumé database and on-campus interviews for employers
- hundreds of career-building workshops and seminars
- searchable databases with more than 4,000 internship and 30,000 job listings
- career resource libraries and computer labs
- alumni career mentors network
- and much more