Your future is waiting.
Whether you are returning to complete a degree or just starting out, changing careers or re-entering civilian life, Rutgers offers adult learners welcoming communities, specialized academic advising and other support services to help you meet your goals.
- Want to meet other students like you? Excellent! You can participate in communities and attend events for nontraditional-age students in Camden, Newark or New Brunswick; or mature women students (in New Brunswick); or veterans; or many of these.
- Wondering about taking Rutgers courses online?
- Interested in a professional degree in the health care field? Consider the programs at the School of Related Health Professions.
- Need to take classes closer to home than our main campuses? No problem! Rutgers courses are offered at off-campus locations.
- Wish to know which majors might be most suited to part-time or evening and weekend study? Our advisers have a list.
So get started! Explore our more than 100 major programs
of study. Schedule a visit
with us. And apply