The nonrefundable fee for the Rutgers Undergraduate Admissions Application is US $65.00. (Fee information for the School of Health Related Professions is here.)
Rutgers must receive the fee or a fee waiver before your application will be considered complete and ready for review. Please choose one of these fee payment options:
- Online Payment
- Upon submission of your application, you may use the secure payment gateway to pay the application fee with a valid credit card
- You also may pay the fee online with a credit card via the link on Your Rutgers Status but only after 24 - 72 hours have passed since you submitted the application
- Payment By Mail
- You may download and mail the application fee payment form with a check made payable to Rutgers University.
- College Board or ACT Fee Waiver
- If paying the application fee would pose a financial hardship, see your high school counselor and mail the form to us. Be sure your full name and Rutgers identification number (RUID) are clearly printed on the form.