About Aerospace Engineering
Rutgers is the only public university in New Jersey to offer an aerospace engineering degree. This new degree will train you in the areas of fluid mechanics, astrodynamics, propulsion, solid mechanics, risk and reliability, avionics, and so much more. From drones to missions to Mars, it’s an exciting time to pursue a career in aerospace engineering.
- You will have access to labs and facilities, including the Buehler Supersonic Wind Tunnel.
- Faculty expertise includes advanced research in air-and-water drones, acoustics, dynamics and vibrations, structures, and control systems.
- The department has relationships with leading aeronautic organizations, including NASA, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, and Sikorsky, and others who select our students as interns and employees.
Related Programs and Degrees
- B.S. /B.A. or B.S. Dual Degree Program with the School of Arts and Sciences
- 5-year B.S./Master’s Degree