About Supply Chain Management
Want to pursue a business major where:
- The median starting salary for an undergraduate is $78,000
- 100% of juniors obtain a summer co-op or internship
- More than 94% of seniors secure jobs three months out of school
- The program is ranked #3 in North America
Consider supply chain management at Rutgers! You’ll study how to oversee the movement of raw materials, work-in-progress inventory, and finished goods from point-of-origin to point-of-consumption. You’ll learn how businesses rely on new technologies and the coordination of processes to expedite the distribution of goods.
Our supply chain management program takes a cross-functional approach and will provide you with the tools to manage all aspects of a business process from procurement, strategic partnering and alliances, manufacturing/service development, information flow, cycle time management, and logistics and distribution to supplier/customer relationship management. You’ll master a variety of the latest supply chain management strategies and technologies. Our supply chain management graduates are in great demand across all industries for a wide variety of positions such as procurement/sourcing managers, logistics planners, supply management analysts, and acquisition project analysts.
- B.S. Supply Chain Management/M.S. Healthcare Services Management
- B.S. Supply Chain Management/M.S. Supply Chain Analytics