The 2019 application is still open!

Rutgers-Camden continues to accept both first-year and transfer applications to some schools for fall 2019. Rutgers-New Brunswick and Rutgers–Newark are closed for first-year applications and only a few schools remain open for transfer applications. The Rutgers-New Brunswick Coalition Application is closed, but transfers can still apply to the remaining schools on a space-available basis via the Rutgers application.

Choosing the correct application is the first step in applying to Rutgers. Review the applications below and determine which is right for you.

How To Apply

Learn when to apply, when you will receive a decision, and what we consider when we make admissions decisions. View the academic profile of admitted students and the required high school courses.

Required Items

Learn what additional credentials are required to apply. Current high school seniors applying via the Rutgers application are required to complete the Rutgers Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR).

Check Status & Enroll

Monitor the progress of your application, view official admissions decisions, update contact information, and accept your offer.

Choose the Correct Application

Undergraduate Application

If you have never enrolled in courses in a degree program at Rutgers, apply using the Rutgers Application or Coalition Application (submit only one). The credentials and criteria for review are identical, regardless of which you choose.

Re-Enrollment Application

If you previously enrolled in a Rutgers undergraduate degree program (other than the School of Health Professions) and wish to return to take undergraduate courses.

School-to-School Application

If you are currently enrolled in a Rutgers undergraduate degree program (other than the School of Health Professions) and wish to transfer to another Rutgers undergraduate school prior to graduating.

School of Health Professions Application

Transfer students (with more than 30 credits) interested in programs offered by the School of Health Professions must apply directly through the school's website. If you have fewer than 30 credits, please use the Undergraduate Application above.

Required Credentials

What to Submit With Your Application